Monday 8 February 2010

Intermezzo


Sunday the 7th I went back to Holland, Rotterdam for preparing the project further; arranging all necessary things and supplies and so on.
March 8 I will travel back to Lodz again and then we will start effectively the Baluty - Baluty project. On the move!

In between I will continue this blog. Quite something to tell about the progress we made and the people we met, which is not on the blog yet.

For now just a few impressions from my journey yesterday.

Lodz Kaliska





L'heure bleue ... Ah, the old  Érich Rohmer... 

Can you understand that I start to love Poland?

And then I didn't tell you from the tiny stiff hare, who obviously didn't very well these winter and who was hiding in the thicket along the rail and started running in the open field because of the train and then the fox I saw waiting for this events to happen running after him with his long thick beautiful tail waving behind him...
Couldn't watch the catch but it was a dinner for sure...  But!... probably more bones then something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment